Friday, February 10, 2006

DateTime Visualizer for Visual Studio 2005

I was doing some DateTime manipulation in a recent project and I could not remember which DateTime format gave me which output. I searched Google for any existing visualizers and could not find any that fulfilled this purpose. So, I created one. Below are some screen shots of what it looks like. Even further down are the binaries and source code. Enjoy!

Screen Shots

Debugging Visual Studio 2005 DateTime variable

DateTimeVisualizer - Click to zoom

Downloads

3 Comments:

Anonymous Alex Beynenson said...

Slick! I've always been a fan of unique representations of dates/times.

2/24/2006 09:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a newbiee at programmming. How do I add DateTime Visualizer to Visual Studio 2005?

9/18/2006 09:49:00 AM  
Blogger john said...

Welcome! All you need to do to install visualizers is to put them in:

\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Visualizers

Once you restart VS2005, you should be good to go.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks,
John

9/18/2006 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home