Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Infamous first post

It's time to get the infamous first post out of the way:

I'm John Kemp and I'm a programmer. I live in St. Louis, MO with my beautiful wife Kristin.

I've been following the blogscence for a few years and even had a blog over at http://weblogs.asp.net/jkemp/ for a long time. However, I've never really been the journaling type and so I didn't write much (or at all). However, blogging has become an excellent social networking and word-of-mouth approach to getting "known" in this industry. Therefore, I have decided to try it again, this time on blogger.com. My ideas and thoughts will be available and yet not published on hugely syndicated lists. I'm still a little intimidated about others reading my posts. :)

Anyway, wish me luck.

Grace and peace to you,
John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home